IvySpace has filtered the market to offer the best range of designed stoneware large format tiles on the market.
A family of unusual sizes up to over 160x320 cm, in a large number of looks and textures for all intended uses: floor and wall coverings, building facades, indoor and outdoor furnishings.
Our large slabs have thicknesses starting from 6mm, up to 20mm. The reduced thickness does not make the slab more fragile, but more flexible, ensuring strong resistance to impacts. They are lightweight and easy to handle in spite of their size.
IvySpace offer a Turn-Key service with regards to Kitchen Worktops and any Large slabs fitting. From Concept to Sourcing to Fabrication to Installation. Ensuring peace of mind.
Where do we use Large porcelain slabs mostly?
- Walls / Floors cladding
- Kitchen/Bathroom countertops: Worktops must be scratch and stain resistant, easy to clean and durable over time. We supply slabs for kitchen worktops with 12mm and 20mm thickness. Also, full body where you can see the veins running through the material (ideal for mitre finish)
- Building facades: our large slabs offer possibilities for cladding building facades with a wide range of finishes and colours: from classic stone and marble effects to representations of metals and fabrics. Some of IvySpace slabs allow increased energy performance of a building to which they are applied.
- Furniture: tables, doors, top of fireplaces, shower trays, doors, cabinets etc.
What are the benefits of an IvySpace large slab porcelain ?
- A clean, uniform appearance due to the absence of joints. Due to the very large height of slabs (up to 3.2 metres), you can have entire walls without a single joint
- Just pure design aesthetics. For example, you can achieve impressive Bookmatch effects.
- Slim thickness and light weight (6, 12, 20 mm)
- Stress resistance
- Easy installation and care