Our partners have Real Estate, Luxury Brand Management and Finance background. Our founding partner’s family has been operating one of the largest factories of building materials/tiles in South Eastern Europe.
We are based in North West London (NW3), available to meet on an appointment basis so clients can see materials and samples of our work.
IvySpace was formed when, sourcing materials for our own property investments, we realised that achieving a luxury look is costly and very time consuming. It is indeed possible to find cheap alternatives but then the risk of compromising on quality is high with typically long lead times.
We “add value” to others by sharing our wholesale network of suppliers and offering a bespoke service. We are passionate about property with great attention to detail, speed, and quality of customer service.
IvySpace redefines sourcing of luxurious, affordable materials: Direct from the makers.
Our Furniture are all manufactured in Southern Europe. Marbles are sourced direct from producers in Greece and Italy, while Tiles are predominantly from Italy.
Our clients are property and design enthusiasts. Interior Designers, Architects, Contractors, Property developers but also end users. Sometimes clients share specifications (e.g. pictures) of materials they try to source.
We provide fitting services as well, if required. We ship worldwide.
1. We provide high spec items and a truly bespoke service at a competitive cost.
– Sourcing direct from the Makers. Shipping direct to your project. No middlemen.
– No need for a costly rental place adding costs to the business passed to clients.
– No large headcount, marketing spend. Primarily work by word of mouth.
2. Laser focus on excellent service & customer support. “Details” are not details for IvySpace. Tailored. Flexible. Being property investors ourselves, we “feel” you! We don’t like to spend, we like to save.
3. We provide a “Turn Key” quality service. From initial concept to design to supply to fit. Able to provide 3D (CGI) so as to visualize before ordering.